Exciting opportunity to play, learn and build your career with Playgroup NSW!
- Progressive NFP with flexible work arrangements
- Small, supportive team located in Rosehill
- Great opportunity to take the next step in your career
Playgroup NSW connects people to strengthen child, family and community well-being through playing, learning and building communities of support. We are a Not-For-Profit (NFP) membership association and our vision over the next three years is all about making a positive difference for children.
Reporting to the Marketing and Partnerships Manager, you will be responsible for planning and developing communication campaigns. You’ll help drive Playgroup engagement and membership through generating quality content with a major emphasis on digital. You will be able to work collaboratively in a cross-functional team environment and possess proven copywriting skills for digital and print platforms.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Create relevant, creative, emotive and compelling content across multiple mediums including online, digital, social and print.
- Increase awareness and brand visibility through creative content that drives demand and enhances audience engagement while conveying 'the voice of the organisation'.
- Develop and manage content and media partnerships with relevant organisations to enhance PGNSW content across all platforms.
- Manage PGNSW social media strategies, plans and implementation across all platforms.
- Manage media relations and identify opportunities for positive coverage in online, print and electronic media.
- Gather analytics and present insights on our member database and marketing activities that are useful in future strategic planning, digital marketing and content decisions.
To be successful for this role, you will need:
- 3+ years experience in a Communications, Media and/or Public Relations role which has incorporated Social Media, particularly community engagement;
- Tertiary qualifications in communications, English, journalism or related discipline;
- Strong communicator, and ability to develop effective online and social media strategies, through engaging written communications and creative concepts;
- Skills in social media, analytics, measurement and reporting and the ability to analyse channels, identify trends/issues and measure outcomes through community engagement;
- Demonstrated experience writing for SEO;
- Experience working with graphic designers and managing website content;
- Excellent time management, organisation and prioritisation skills;
- Superior attention to detail;
- Desirable, but not essential: experience with CMS and/or email marketing systems.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please attach a cover letter, outlining how your experience and skills are a good match, resume and a portfolio of work demonstrating your writing skills and creativity.
If you would like any further information, please contact Kirsty Peters, People and Culture Manager on 0422634359.